Providing advice within all areas relating to real estate, contract work, and rental law constitutes one of the firm’s core competencies.
In addition, we are registered and have taken out liability insurance as real estate agents and are therefore also able to lend assistance in connection with the purchase/sale of your private or commercial property.
Jackie Phillip & Co. Law Firm handles all documents involved in real estate deals – in both private and commercial situations – including preparing and settling deeds of conveyance, mortgages and completion statements.
Our assistance also includes:
- Screening or due diligence
- Purchasing, financing, and development of a rental property
- Conclusion and interpretation of tenancy agreements
- Planning act issues and environmental legislation issues relating to property development
- Cooperation agreements between the construction parties in connection with project start-up, realization and sale
- Tender documents, construction contracts, partnering agreements and advisory agreements
- Sale and leaseback agreements
We handle construction law tasks on behalf of contractors and private owners.
Our advisory services include:
- Danish tenders as well as tenders according to EU rules and international rules
- Construction contracts according to Danish and international standards, including FIDIC, partnering and OPP agreements as well as project management agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Agreements with subcontractors and suppliers
- Assistance during the performance of the contract work
- Assistance setting up claims, including alternative dispute resolution (ADR), arbitration, survey and valuation, and expert decisions regarding draw on guarantees
- Other legal aspects of the construction, including company structures, tax, VAT, the environment, technical deliveries etc.